These awesome rod jackets will cover any of the large popping, stick bait and jigging rods but also all your micro jigging, light spinning and barra rods. They are perfect for when you want to put a collection of rods in your rod tube as the tough polyethylene fibre enables the rods to carefully slide past each other and not get tangled up on that oversized stripper guides. Stick Jackets are impervious to salt and will not mould or mildew. The unique braided material behaves much like a "chinese" finger trap, gripping your pole for snug protection and against unwanted damage to line guides and rod tips. Stick Jackets expand to fit over large line guides and rollers.
The Stick Jacket fishing rod covers work best if the opening falls between the last line guide and the rod handle. For rigged rods, it is best to attach lures to a hook keeper at the base of the rod handle or the reel itself.
Use the grommet on top of the Stick Jacket™ to hang fishing rods for easy storage. The Braided sleeve will grip your rod until you push it off.
The trumpet end makes it easy and fast to PUSH the Stick Jacket on and off without getting hung-up on line guides.
* Prevents tangled rods
* Easy push on - push off installation
* Protects rod guides & tips from damage
* Great for boat rods lockers
* Impervious to mould or mildew
* Breathable & will not retain water
* Lightweight, expandable and flexible
* Hang rods for storage
* Snagged hooks easily removed
* High abrasion resistance
* Cost effective compared to repairs
* UV resistant
* Best for rods up to 7-1/2 feet
* Available for Casting and Spinning rods